10 Tips to borrow money for his studies abroad
Foreign universities have almost systematically higher than in France registration fee. All French students do not necessarily have the means to leave, and in these conditions to a student loan is a solution to consider. If this practice finance his studies via a loan may spread to France, it is much more abroad, particularly in Anglo-Saxon countries. If you want to make your study abroad project, so you will not have other choice but to borrow. Here are 10 tips to follow when you want to borrow money for your study abroad!
10 key tips to follow to borrow money:
1. Do not sign anything until you do not have an idea of the scholarships you will receive. Obtaining a scholarship you will reduce the loan and the repayment period.
2. Make your total estimated budget. Numerous articles on the budget necessary to study each country’s available, enjoy! A fit you calculate your needs, to get an idea of the total loan amount.
3. Seek the advice of your surroundings. If you ever think that the amount that you think is too high or too low, ask around.
4. Never borrow more than you need. Money will be refunded later, and have too much money can grow to excess.
5. Remember students jobs as an alternative to borrowing. Although foreign students often have a minimum amount allowing them to live a year without work, extras can be funded through a student job on the spot, and borrowing to cover only the minimum.
6. Ask your borrowing Bachelor as possible. Once costs calculated with certainty, ask your loan to pay university fees.
7. Follow the instructions properly to get your loan. Each error may delay obtaining the loan, and in some cases be detrimental.
8. Keep an idea of what you will have to pay later. Inquire about monthly payments payable at the end of your studies, or even before seeing the type of contract.
9. Remember registration fees to the university in the budget calculation. This is often the most important part, and forget would be fatal to your project.
10. Allowing you to pay for your studies Consider an alternative solution . If you find a student job, try to have a contract that allows you to start paying when you can.
Last advice for your research, do not hesitate to look at the offers in France but also in the host country. Some countries offer students free loans which are only indexed to inflation and thus allow you not to repay what you borrowed.