The United States is reversible, and the mere idea of being able to live and study over there amazes most young. Well, it’s quite possible! Indeed, from a U.S. high school or “High School” is now a project easily accessible, and many solutions now allow you to take courses in an institution in the United States for 3 months, 6 months or even a year!

Go through an agency in an American high school:

There are a dozen organizations offering deals to from at least 3 months in a school in the United States. These organizations are regulated by the UNSE, which guarantees the quality of their services and advice in the development of the project but once there. The student is monitored on an ongoing basis, and receives many tips to be easily integrated within the American high school. Study abroad is a partner of ARAM that help young students from within a U.S. High School. Professional long they support your case, advise you and organize your future stay in a high school in the U.S.


The formalities for starting a high school to United States via an organization are:

* Be between 15 and 18 years, and not be aged over 18 years and 6 months at the time of departure.
* Having a good level of education in general, a minimum overall average of 10 or more.
* Have a good level in English, a minimum of 11 would not be too
* Have a good motivation for the project, and show real personal qualities

The average cost of a year in an American high school is between 7500 and 9000 euros per year, knowing that half will cost between 6000 and 7500 euros. The airfare, accommodation, courses are fully included in this package, which makes the final very attractive and much cheaper than if you went offers study in the United States as part of your graduate studies.

Why go through an agency to study in an American high school?

Organizations are the only authorized authorities to provide you with a visa type D-1, essential in order to go and study in a high school in the United States, no matter how long you want to go there. For the J-1 visa, you must meet all of the conditions mentioned above, and do not be present in the terminal when you start the process. It is advisable to start the process from the second or the middle of the first year. When housing once there, it can be done in the boarding school with other international students but also young Americans, or in a host family, often voluntary, which is therefore pleased to welcome young foreigners and has no financial motivation.