1. Records for each university (November to April):

Quebec is an integral part of Canada, the steps to take to study are the same as this one. You need to send a file to each university to which you are applying, Canada does not have a system centralizing applications. The deadlines for receipt of record are between January 1 and March 1, according to the university, so you have to go about in the month of November. The fees range from 40 euros to 60 euros depending on the university.

Required to access the Canadian university system is quite simple, you need first of all the French baccalaureate. Registrations are on file with different criteria for different universities. It is therefore not unusual that you will be asked to mention a tank, or a minimum score in certain events. The McGill University and demand a minimum score of 11 on early French tank. You will also be asked to prove your English through formal tests such as IELTS or TOEFL. I invite you to visit the “Test level language.”

2. The temporary residence permit (April-June):

Once completed these requirements and the letter of acceptance from the university received, you can begin to take the next steps. If you are going to study more than 6 months, you must apply for a temporary residence permit for student to Canadian Embassy in Paris.

Canadian Embassy in France: 35, avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris. Tel. : 01 44 43 29 99. This permit is valid for a period of time and only for the school you have accepted. On average it takes six weeks to get it. Required to obtain it are:

* A valid passport
* The letter of acceptance from the university you have chosen
* Proof of financial responsibility to prove that you can provide on-site spending without needing to work.
* A medial certificate
* Your record in some cases
* The fee of 95 euros

3. Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec:

To this you must add another formality required only for students going to Quebec, ” Quebec Acceptance Certificate “which is issued by the immigration of the General Delegation of Quebec service.