How to register for universities in Singapore?
Enrollment in schools in Singapore starting in mid-October and ends in late March of year N-1. , it is necessary to send your application during this period to ensure it is treated in best conditions. Level equivalency institutions in Singapore recognize the bachelor or French Baccalaureate (FB) “as well as diplomas in European higher education but require different minimum required by their international reputation. Generally, the larger the institution is recognized, it is more difficult to enter!
The various stages of registration:
Entries are independent of each institution. it is necessary to contact each of them to offer your folder. Today, every university has an online registration system providing the mailing of documents.
1. Please visit the website of the school you want to integrate into the parties “Admissions” or “Submit your Application for international students”
2. Register on the site and fill out the requested
3. Include the required documentation throughout the process
4. Pay the filing fees necessary to complete your registration
Necessary documents for registration:
* All documents must be submitted in English. For copies in English, please contact the French authorities have issued you, or turn you into a translator.
* Your Baccalaureate
* Your first and final year results
* Your results in your academic or professional training
* Your results for the language test (TOEFL / IELTS)
* A photocopy of your identity card
* A photocopy of your passport
For all students, a test of English language is required, type TOEFL or IELTS to determine if the student is able or not to undergo training conducted in English. official language of Singapore is English , this test also ensure that you will be able to live on site and manage the different approaches.
Once the file is sent to the university the following steps:
Universities notify you of the receipt of your documents approximately 2-3 weeks after they are sent. intake results appear online in most establishments from early June to late July. In case you have been denied your training, some offer a “choice emergency”, and you can try to refer to another close to your training. The results for this new assignment are usually published a few weeks after your choice. Once admitted permanently to your institution, you will receive a “welcome package” with all necessary information and even more. You can then plan your trip to Singapore to arrive preferably at least 2 weeks before the course starts and facilitate your insertion site.