The inscriptions are from March of the year preceding the year of desired and ends in mid-July studies. It is advisable to start as soon as possible approaches.

German universities were once free but recent legislation has allowed “countries” to introduce tuition fees of up to 500 euros per semester. These costs therefore depend on the “countries” where you do your research, not the university for which you are applying. In recent years, these costs tend to increase gradually but still very acceptable compared to those charged to other countries, including the United States. To get started in the inscriptions in Germany, follow these steps:

Registration for universities to German universities on file:

To integrate an institution belonging to the German higher education, you must be in possession of Bachelor or equivalent. If your degree is not recognized as equivalent safely, University You will be asked to pass an eligibility test. Once you have on your choice of several different universities to maximize your chances of being caught , you must contact the university to request a registration form.You can apply by phone or by email / internet if you are not comfortable in speaking German. In most cases, you should contact the Office for Students (International Office) to find the required documents with your application, which are usually:


* A copy of the Bachelor
* The official German translation of your diplomas, although this practice is now less common due to the standardization of European diplomas via the LMD law.
* A photo ID
* A detailed description of the German school, university and career, highlighting key points, the skills, and general contributions.
* The certificate of your language level (see below).

2. The language test:

Once you have chosen different universities, you will be asked to show that you have a sufficient level of language study in Germany . To do this, you must include in your application, be at registration or later, a test language recognized by the German university system. There are several recognized by universities different tests, here are the main ones:

* TestDaf

They can be played in either France in d are test centers appointed the Goethe Institute in Germany directly. A website for the Goethe Institute is available and provides detailed explanations.

The student visa application:

You must apply for a student visa that will allow you to study in Germany for a period of one year. The visa application is made ​​to the German Embassy in France, where you will be asked the following:

* Passport valid
* Two passport photos
* A photocopy of degrees allowing you to access training. (Bac; DUT / BTS License)
* The letter of acceptance from the university German Home
* Proof that you will be able to meet your needs on site for the duration of your studies without taking student job. (Statement, scholarships, parental support)
* The costs associated with the creation of the visa