China is a country that has made ​​great strides in recent years in the field of higher education, more and more students and professionals wishing to train in universities with substantial resources and a strong international dimension.

Students wishing to enroll in universities in China have two complementary solutions. The first way, which is recommended for your convenience, is to go by the Cucas system, which allows you to register online at six different universities all being guided step by step. The second solution is simply to send a file via the website of each university that you want apply. in all cases, the files must be sent between January and December of the previous year to be on time.

1. Subscribe to universities on record (December / January):

Enrollment in universities and training you want can be done in two ways. It is possible to apply individually to each university by downloading the registration form on the website of each one folder, or register via the website Cucas , which allows to apply 1 to 6 different courses and universities in a simplified manner, by guiding you step by step. The first solution is the most recommended, but also one that could take advantage of all the others. There is likely that within a few years, almost all university enrollment in China do via the website Cucas , for reasons of convenience.

The documents required at registration to Chinese universities are mostly:

* Your diplomas of higher education
* The bachelor’s degree
* Your results in the previous year
* A letter
* A letter of recommendation from a teacher
* A letter of recommendation from a company (whether professional experience)

2. The test of Chinese language or English (current year):

Level required in Chinese / Manadarin, if you want to follow a given in that language training, you will pass a specific test, the HSK for “Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi” proving your level to any other training that learning language on site. If you do not want to study Chinese but in English, you must pass the TOEFL or IELTS and prove that you have a sufficient level, the same height as the English universities, a score of 80 TOEFL and at least 800 TOEIC.

3. Obtaining Visa “X” for students:

Once the records returned, you must wait an “admission notification” of the universities in which case the answer is positive, you will send the visa application forms. Takes approximately one month for this step. At the visa if your course lasts more than 6 months, apply for the visa “X” for students if the visa “F” or “L” will suffice.