Tips to study for exams
The key to effectively study lies in your ability to be organized and keep these in time. You could also spend a lot of time and energy trying to find a place to study, but if you are not organized, it will never be important where you study, because the only thing that will get your time! Remember the good organization will always take you to have good study habits. Now let’s see some useful advice in this regard:
1. Choose the time of day most suitable to study and make good use to improve your study skills . You must choose the time of day (or night!) In which you feel more fresh and alert and not when your brain is usually confused and tired! Be consistent and therefore studied in this certain time every day.
2. Adopt a daily program of study. Establish a road map that allows you to organize and complete the study of matter at least one week before the exam. This also put you away from future contingencies.
3. Consider the adoption of a program of digital studio . Often it is necessary to have a system that is flexible planning of the study, because the “road map” could always be susceptible to change. Therefore, establishment of a program of study in digital format, will allow you to make changes quickly and easily.
4. Organize a study package that is comprehensive and easy to transport, so you do not waste time in searching for materials. package A study should include items such as writing instruments, paper, markers and anything else you use regularly. Always have everything on hand before studying, you will avoid to stop the study to go and buy what you do not have available.
5. Make sure you eat properly before studying. One of the side effects blood sugar, for example, is the inability to concentrate, which will make it impossible to study well!
6. If the study stresses you out, make a mini meditation for a few minutes. Sit upright with your feet flat on the floor. Take 10 slow, deep breaths. When you breathe, concentrate only on your breathing. If done correctly, will give you a great feeling of strength and well-being.
7. Tell your parents or friends of your study habits. Often, nothing ruins a study session as well as the people who walk in front of or that is especially bothersome continuously during your time of study. So, ask them not to disturb in this period of time unless it is an emergency situation.
8. Give priority to the topics of study . Begin studying the most important topics of the daily lesson will be very useful when in the course of the day, you will have the unexpected that will force you to stop the study. Having saved the most important topics, your day will never be considered unproductive.
9. Treat yourself to a day off every now and then. As the great Bud Spencer in one of his films, ” all work and no fun, morale goes down!. ” Nothing could be more true! So, take a look at your academic calendar and understand when you can afford to take a break. Treat yourself watching a movie, a dinner with friends or a wild day of shopping! Unplug it from time to time, the human brain is a very sophisticated machine that needs, from time to time, to rest his gear!
10. Regular study habits = Good study habits . There are no easy shortcuts in learning, but only the organization and planning can help you to study on a daily basis in an effective manner.