Top 10 medical schools
Below are the Top 10 medical schools as ranked by U.S. News & World Report:
- Harvard University, Boston: It is the top medical school in the country. There are at present, 709 students registered for the MD program.
- John Hopkins University, Baltimore: It is a private research university that is having 37 Nobel Prizes winners amongst its faculty as well as graduates. There are 455 students registered for its MD program.
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia: It is one of the oldest medical schools in America, which was founded in 1765. There are 636 students registered for its MD program.
- Stanford University, Stanford: it is located amid San Francisco and San Jose. It was the first to start the medical classes in 1909. There are 449 students registered for its MD program.
- University of California, San Francisco: It engages 7 sites in San Francisco as well as Fresno. There are 634 students registered.
- Washington University, St. Louis: it was founded in 1891. It is ranked amongst the Top 10 medical schools. There are 490 students registered.
- Yale University, New Haven: It is amongst the oldest medical schools in the nation that was established in 1810. There are 401 students registered.
- Columbia University, New York City: It was the primary medical school in the US to honor the MD degree. There are 663 students registered.
- Duke University, Durham: It is amongst the Top 10 situated in the South. There are 413 medical students registered at the school.
- University of Chicago, Chicago: It has 11 Nobel Prize champs united with it. There are 377 students registered.
-Thanks a lot for reading my article. Hope read and enjoy!